Have you recently got divorced and are wondering what your life will look like? Are you currently involved in a divorce and feeling overwhelmed with stress and worry? Moving forward after a divorce is never easy. This new group in Madison, WI can help. Join Rebecca Compton to learn skills and techniques that can help you cope with this period of transition and approach life with hope. To download the flier, click here.
Benefits of the group
In this group, we will focus on:
- Helping you to feel less isolated and more supported
- Processing feelings of loss and exploring your emotions
- Enhancing your capacity for intimacy and connection
- Deepening your understanding of relationship patterns
- Improving your communication and conflict management skills
In the group, you will benefit by sharing your experiences and feelings with other members of the group, under the experienced leadership of Rebecca Compton, certified group therapist.
Time and location
The group will take place on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, from 6:15 – 7:30 p.m. All sessions will be held at the Quarry Arts Building, 715 Hill St. Suite 200, Madison, WI, 53705.
Each session costs $60.
To find out more about the group, or for help coping with divorce in Madison, WI, contact Rebecca Compton today. You can call or fill out the contact form.Please share this post!