Online therapy refers to sessions offered over the Internet. You can speak to Rebecca from the comfort of your own home, office or other remote location. Online therapy and coaching facilitate getting help in a confidential and convenient manner.
Online coaching is for women, men, and couples.
To schedule an online therapy or coaching session, send us a message through the contact form on this website or just call us on the phone.
Online appointments may meet your needs if you:
- Do not have the time to get to and from our office
- Are located too far for face to face visits
- Are unable or unwilling to visit the therapist’s office for any reason
- Need to schedule sessions at a time when face to face appointments are not feasible
- Find it is difficult to get to our office because of any constraint
Online appointments require that you have an internet connection. If preferable to you, phone appointments are available as well.
Online appointments are not suited to address all psychological concerns, and should not be used as a form of crisis intervention.
Get started with with online therapy
Call now to talk to schedule an appointment with Rebecca, or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
If you have thoughts of suicide or homicide. Help is available at the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or call 911 for emergency local assistance.Please share this post!